Wednesday, January 6, 2016

16.6 - Sound Catalogue

Prompt:  "Do you hear what I hear?  Tell us about a sound.  What do you hear in your house or at work?"

----------

To the best of my ability, here is a list of every sound I heard on Wednesday, January 6, 2016 between 10:20am - 10:28am in order of perceived decibel level (highest to lowest):

-the fan of my electric space heater
-the whine of my MacBook Pro ejecting a CD
-the clicking of my fingers typing on my MacBook Pro
-the ticking of my clock
-the hum of air moving through my apartment's vents
-the creaking of my chair
-the unidentified thud from somewhere in the distance
-the passing of a car
-the wet crackle of my jaw
-the ticking of my teeth coming together

It's a slow, calm morning here...  But after spending most of the early morning with a large group of shouting children, I'm more than fine with it.

----------

This post is a part of Think Kit by SmallBox

No comments:

Post a Comment