Friday, December 13, 2013

Pt. XIII - Laughter

After yesterday's post, I appreciate the incentive to reflect on the brighter moments of 2013.  Fortunately, there are a lot of them.  My work in elementary education and pool of genuinely funny friends gives me good reason to spend a healthy portion of each day smiling and laughing.  I have so much to be thankful for, but perhaps I'm most thankful for that.

That being said, I don't really have too many funny narratives to pull from the year.  The most humorous bits are embedded in specific contexts or characters and wouldn't translate well into a blog post.  Some of them are also a tad too inappropriate to be made public.  Sorry.  I don't want this blog to compromise the dignity or marketability of any of my friends.

So in place of a funny story, here are the funny pictures I wanted to share in my first blog post but didn't.
















This post is part of Think Kit by Small Box
Today's post was: "When did you laugh out loud [this year]?"

No comments:

Post a Comment